Executive Summary | Homeowner Updates | Check back monthly for additional information
Please direct all questions to info@delmarRE.com.
SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER 2018
- Paving is now complete for the new exclusive La Cresta community and an entry gate is being designed to control access to both the La Cresta and La Montaña communities. La Cresta is perched at more than 360′ (110 meters) above the world-renowned Palmilla beach. For more information, visit lacrestadelmar.com. (See photos below).
- Club Ninety Six reopens October 8, 2018.
- The Homeowner Welcome Back Cocktail will take place on Friday, November 23rd – the day after Thanksgiving. The Mexican fiesta, co-sponsored by GE Monogram, will feature a special guest chef and mixologist. 4:30 – 7:30 p.m. at Villa 702 within Villas Del Mar.A great way to start the new season! Please reserve for you and your guests at info@delmarRE.com.
- Construction is currently underway at Club Espiritu to increase parking, add a landscaped plaza for gathering and a coffee bar adjacent to the new Espiritu sales center.
- Exciting news from Club Ninety Six and Club Espiritu will be forthcoming…
- As part of the HOA program to conserve energy, more than 5,000 LED light bulbs are installed throughout the communities. These LED light bulbs will last longer, burn brighter and conserve energy.
- HOA has installed solar panels on the one pump house located near Las Terrazas. This exploratory effort has been instigated to determine how the energy can be saved with actively using solar panels. Results are forthcoming.
- HOA will be instituting an updated and more convenient entry process at the Villas Del Mar gates allowing Homeowners to enter automatically via an inconspicuous sticker and updated technology at the gates. The implementation of this process will begin in November 2018.
- HOA is actively working on finalizing a new website that will allow Homeowners to have convenient access to information.